As an introvert, I often shy away from opening up and putting myself out there. I kind of prefer to stay behind the scenes. Today, I’m going in the opposite direction, sharing some random (and somewhat funny) facts about me.
1. Blue is my favorite color;
2. I LOVE coffee (If coffee were a person, I’d marry it);
3. I’m one of 9 kids born to Frank and Charlene Simmons;
4. I’m obsessed with polka dots, camo and leopard prints;
5. I graduated from high school at 17;
6. I’m a University of Michigan alum (And I ride hard for my Alma mater! #GoBlue);
7. I’m a football fanatic (Don’t call me on Saturday, Sunday or Monday nights from September – February. And if the Thursday night game on NFL Network is any good, you can throw that in too);
8. Sometimes I snort when I laugh. A lot. And very loudly;
9. I’ve been known to eat an entire can of Pringles in one sitting;
10. I’m almost always wearing heels;
11. I’m under 5 feet tall (Which explains 10);
12. I own over 80 pairs of shoes;
13. I’m a huge Tom Brady fan. Huge!;
14. I’ve never met a potato I didn’t like;
15. My ultimate girl crush – Janet, Miss Jackson, if you’re nasty;
16. My favorite outfit – a t-shirt, jeans, heels and a blazer;
17. Fall is my favorite season;
18. I’m a beauty product junkie. I’ll try almost any beauty product once;
19. I love watching Animal Planet and Discovery Channel;
20. My dream car – a red convertible 1965 Mustang.
Bonus: I despise Pop Tarts (An early childhood trauma).
What are some random facts about you?